...join modeFRONTIER enthusiasts!
ESTECO North America and ESTECO announce the 3rd gathering of North American modeFRONTIER users, a unique forum to share knowledge and discover the latest applications, methods and techniques used in optimizing design processes and enhancing product innovation.
Every two years the event hosts nearly 100 attendees and over 10 speakers presenting industrial cases from important companies including Ford, Toyota, Bombardier, MMI Engineering, AES, and Whirlpool. Among the prominent speakers at previous meetings were Mr. Nand K. Kochhar, Chief Engineer - Global Materials Engineering & Standards at Ford Motor Company and Prof. Kalyanmoy Deb, global leading expert in evolutionary algorithm research from IIT Kanpur, India.
modeFRONTIER 2013 Users Meeting offers much more than just an update about a software system’s development.
Five good reasons to attend the modeFRONTIER North America User Meeting:
- Learn more about the leading process integration and multi-objective optimization environment software
- Meet other users from a variety of fields
- Hear how modeFRONTIER is being used to drive the design process in industries such as aerospace, architecture, automotive, chemical process, and many others
- Get to know members of the ESTECO Team, including modeFRONTIER developers
- Attend one of the modeFRONTIER Training Courses (free for conference attendees) at the same venue on Thursday, November 7
modeFRONTIER gives its users a competitive edge throughout the product development process; it is the secret of their success and a driving factor behind creation of their most innovative products. Make sure your company stays on top – don't miss this year’s event and come to check out our latest available software previews.
Don’t forget to save the date in your agenda: join us in Plymouth on Wednesday, 6 November!
...keen on sharing your success?